Ways to Give
Regular annual giving from individuals is the main financial foundation on which OP’s artistic excellence is built, enabling OP to sustain our creative and community relationships as we navigate a changing performing arts landscape.
Giving plays a vital role in helping OP bring the very best talents to our stage by supplying resources that enable OP to cover travel, housing, performance costs and fees for our creatives. Donors also enjoy behind-the-scenes access and benefits like attending rehearsals, meet & greets, program recognition, post-production events, and more.
Select your Giving Levels and determine the frequency (One-time, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually).
Send a Check
Make checks payable to Opera Parallèle and mail to:
44 Page St., Ste 400
San Francisco, CA 94102
A DTC or electronic transfer is the fastest and most secure method of donating your securities. Click below to view our easy two-step process.
“It’s such a revolutionary way of mounting this work…unlike anything I’ve ever been a part of … we are learning as we create. It’s not a common thing to be able to do in opera. What this company is doing…. what it takes to create make something new of a centuries-old form–it’s astounding… a privilege.”
- Website recognition
- Subscription to e-newsletter
- Invitations to open working rehearsals
- Advance notice of performance onsale dates
All SUPPORTER benefits, plus:
+ Listing in digital program book
+ Advance notice of OP special ticketed events
$1,000+ ARTIST SPONSORSHIP CIRCLE - Collaborator
All FRIEND benefits, plus:
+ Special recognition as an artist sponsor in digital program
+ Invitation to artist sponsor meet & greet at a working rehearsal
+ Access to exclusive member content (online panels, etc)
$2,500+ ARTIST SPONSORSHIP CIRCLE - Changemaker
All COLLABORATOR benefits, plus:
+ Special recognition in print program as an artist sponsor (subject to deadlines and space limitations)
+ Invitation to one dress rehearsal
$5,000+ ARTIST SPONSORSHIP CIRCLE - Transformer
All CHANGEMAKER benefits, plus
+ Invitation to a production company meeting with artists
+ Concierge ticket service for all productions
+ Personalized benefits (ex: cast gatherings, behind-the-scenes looks)
$10,000+ ARTIST SPONSORSHIP CIRCLE - Game-Changer
All TRANSFORMER benefits, plus
+Special Production or Artist Sponsor recognition in website, programs, supertitles, and press release (subject to print deadlines)
+ Additional custom benefits like personal meetings with artists or creatives, or opportunities to join Nicole Paiement or Brian Staufenbiel for national and international appearances.
As a 501c3 organization, all donations are tax deductible. If you have questions about becoming an OP Donor, or would like to discuss your gift further, please contact our Development Team at email@example.com.
How to donate Stock Gifts
- Notify Opera Parallèle at firstname.lastname@example.org of your intent to donate securities prior to initiating the transfer of securities to Opera Parallèle. Please specify the type and number of shares to be donated.
- Our account is held at First Republic Securities Company LLC. Prior notification is essential in order for First Republic to properly direct your gift of securities to Opera Parallèle, as donor information is NOT shared with us through the DTC system. Instruct your broker to transfer your securities to Opera Parallèle’s brokerage account at FRSC: Deliver to: First Republic Securities Company LLC DTC: 0443 (Clearing through Pershing LLC) For Further Credit to Account Number: 33L207306 Account Name: OPERA PARALLÈLE Reference: your name(s). Please indicate if you prefer to be recognized anonymously in donor listings. Please note that Opera Parallèle has an automatic stock-sell policy. If for any reason this is inconsistent with your intentions, please contact Opera Parallèle at: 415-626-6279 or email@example.com.
Donate toOpera Parallèle
Help us move opera forward. Giving sustains Opera Parallèle’s artistic excellence and our community partnerships in a changing performing arts landscape.